Our communications development research approach will always reflect the context:
- What is the role of the comms in the category?
- What is the brand comms task?
- How does the target audience make purchase decisions?
- What is the desired response to the initiative?
- What does success in the category look like?
- How does this comms strategy relate to the overall marketing strategy?
We don’t believe in a formulaic approach to communications development; it could be qualitative groups with one to ten participants for anything from 30 minutes to 3 hours, or it could be quantitative on-line, or face to face.
Just as no one wants their advertising to look like everyone else’s, BDRC Jones Donald will never look at your communications research as though it is the same as everyone else’s.